# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 09:25 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
I had to go Old School to garner my 1st keeper bass of the 2010 Season.
The trusty Mepps #2 Blade pseudo fish lure did the damage. [smilie=2funny.gif] Hey, when all else fails....Go Old School!!!
1st Atco Lake Bass of 2010:
2nd Atco Lake Bass of 2010:
3rd Atco Lake Bass of 2010:
All bass were caught in 2'-4' water right of the Dam area. The mepps was slow rolled back to shore within an intermittant pause. Swam through the growning grass...the lure was popped through and the bass just devouring it. Boy...it sure felt good getting on the board.
Alright...now I can sleep tonight!!!
BN06
Edited by BigNasty06 on 04/01/2010
BN06, President
Awesome BN way to go old school on some Bass... I throw a #4 w/ hair though seems more bassworthy!!! BUT can argue with your results!!!
Edited by jimbo on 04/02/2010
Jimbo
Sweet! Nice job Jimbo- I went out today in My Kayak- 12 Pickerel zero bass at Penny Pot Lake and 2 Non keeper bass at Elmer Lake. I guess I saving all the keeper bass for the t's!