# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 11:45 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Everyone has an opinion, suggestions, and likes\dislikes on the direction of things and I wouldn't mind hearing from ALL. We have a great group of guys\gals onboard and you are truly valued.
Always looking for ways to improve things and get more information out there, I'm always looking to explore outside the box type events. I think we can all agree that we've grown tremendously over the last several years from when I first became President back in 2007.
I was thinking "How cool it would be to venture somewhat outside of our comfort zone" and Fish\travel to other fisheries that most have never gone to. I understand that proper planning, coordination, and a ample number of committed anglers would make this a success. I know that we're all are not going to agree on everything but at least putting something out there with a majority consensus is a start.
More info. to follow.. Gotta run!!!
BN06
BN06, President
Ive seen the club grow and expand in the right direction since Ive been a part of it. When I started, the majority of everyone had tin boats and now more than half of you guys all have glass rigs. Id be down for a HT road trip somewhere with the proper planning. Kind of like how NJ bass did Smith Mountain a couple years ago. Maybe north to Candlewood, Champlain, or south to Ptomac etc...
Do you mean just getting some guys from the club to take a rtip for fun or having this count for point ? I still would like to see the north east put back on a weekend.It suck beeing on a work day
Edited by BASS HOPPER on 04/29/2015