# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 14:16 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Time: 7:30-2:00pm
Date: Monday, May 2, 2011
Weather: Clouds early with breaks of sun later. Air Temps ranging from 55 up to 67.
Water Temps: Ranging from 62.4 degrees up to 66.6
Water Clarity: Cedar stain with visability down to 1.5'
Wind Gusts: Light winds early with a steady 10+mph mid day, and calming latter.
Best Lure: Drop shot w/ worm;
Depths fished: 2'~10'
Bass Limit: NA
Finally got Phillyfisherman out on my new rig! It was a tough day for sure. We started the day hitting docks with jerks, creatures, and even senko's with nada... From there we worked a wind swept bank, again nada. We then found a nice cove where I picked up the first bass of the day, nothing to write home about, but a keeper just the same!
I nabbed that lil sucker on you guessed it Drop shot! After the cove we decided to work the creek. We fished the channel, the bank, and a nice looking flat. Rob got his first fish, a real chunky Pickerel on a trap.
I did manage to pick up a Punkinseed sunny too.
At this point we are wondering where all the Bass where? I said to Rob its time to run and gun... We ran from one end of the lake to the other in search of a bite. We decided to get out of the wind and fish a little secluded pond! Nada, but on the way out of the pond I DS'ed the opening and POW... This lil piggie likes roast beef, no this little piggie likes Little brown worms!
After that good time we headed down the bank with some real good looking Docks... I "TBoed" two good bass, one took me under a dock and snapped me off. The other one, I may have got too exited about, and let her get out of the water to many times! By now Philly had enough and broke down and tied on a drop shot rig himself... He did pick up a bite on the DS, but again it was only a chunky Pickerel. So you could say I "Tboed" him all day... I think you can use Tboe like the Smurfs used the word smurf. just saying... We made one more run with nada, so we headed in and called it a day.
Bonus pic:
My baby in the Wawa parking lot!
Jimbo