# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 10:15 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
hit the canal saturday with a buddy to do a little scouting before the classic, I had'nt been there since early last year so I didn't really know what to expect. The last time i fished it this late was maybe 5 years ago with Tboe and the giant cigars...anyway water temps were in the mid 70's, and from how the day went the fish seemed very moody and unwilling to bite, which is funny because there were tons of shad popping everywhere and bass eating them too, because I saw quite a few good ones jump out of the water with them. My partner ended the day with 2 bass and i unfortunately got skunked...theres a lot more water then i remembered back to the right of the ramp, and I can say most of the cover looks very good, but wasn't as productive as I hoped. I definitely have some learning to do here at this place.
Surprisingly I saw 2 anglers out there from SJHT as well getting ready for the classic, its all about those belts! I wont reveal the names but their game faces are definitely on