# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 09:55 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Good morning guys & gals. With BN not being able to make this one, if anyone who gets there early can we get a livewell check before any boats are launched. I believe John & Jay will be there along with myself. I will try to get there early also. Any help greatly appreciated! since we have a 5:30 start time, and remember don't drift too far away from the ramp!
Thanks Bob! I also have the scale which I took apart and cleaned all contacts, replaced 4 O-rings which there were only 2 on the weigh basket which were dry rotted and ready to fall off as did the other 2. This will help in weighing the fish now that the basket will seat better. The battery clips were so rusted at the point of contact with the battery terminal, that I believe that may have been part of the problem why the scale would sometimes go on and off. I tested the scale when it was put back together and cleaned and it weighed fine even when I wiggled the power cord. I hope it will be ok now. See you in the a.m.! Thanks again!
If you want to do livewell checks or help at the ramp, what ever you want.
Jiggin Den
It was the plug at the back of the scale that was causing the problem. Don't worry I know how to get it to work lol. We did it all throughout the open.