# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 08:45 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
On 5/3 we have a club TX launching out of the sassafras river. Are we limited to only fishing the sassafras or can we fish anywhere in the upper bay? I just wasn't sure if it was a sassafras river tx or we are only using the sas to launch from. Thanks.
I believe we will be limited to the Sassafras. We are fishing the flats 10 days later so i think that went into the decision.
Edited by ram1212 on 04/22/2014
Only the Sassafras River will be the area to fish. No running running outside to the Bohemia, Elk, or NorthEast. There are plenty of fish in the Sassafras.
That's cool with me. I wasn't planning on leaving the sassafras. I just know that a lot of members have never fished there more then once or twice.....or never. Every time I've ever placed in a flats tx most if not all of the fish were from the sas.
Checking around for info. Found on bbc boards that the current is ripping. The turbo duty is 66%. Last weekend it was 16%. I was down there last weekend and there was a little current with wind off and on. 66% is ridiculous! I would bet there is a lot of debris washed in.
I checked out the Delaware yesterday and there was debris all over. I'll post up the video later