# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 09:35 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Ok guys, just want to let you know what your in for come Sundays tourn. I'am bringing a guest who just turned "7" and he is pumped up. His name is Dennis and he is my grandson! I'am so excited I can't wait for Sunday! I've planned this a while back figuring that Stewarts would be a great place for him to get hooked on Bass fishing. I bought him a new rod and reel to use, but he may insist on using his Scooby-Do rod! Hey what ever makes him happy! Who knows he may become Jiggin Den 2.! LOL
thats awesome Den. i bet he's excited to go. i know i cant wait till my son gets a little bit older so i can start to bring him. just be carefull what u wish for, because he might catch all the fish LOL.
I honestly wish he does outfish me!. Hell the way I been fishing in our tournaments that's not hard to do. Although I did win one with my Pa. club last Wed. Only had 7 lb 2 oz with 5 keepers and 9 dinks. Started a5 5:30 a.m. and didin't catch my first keeper until 10:30! Fished Salem Canal. I will be concentrating on my grandson to catch his first keeper bass, but I will get a pitch in here and there!LOL