# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 15:16 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Guys, Just a FYI...there is new parking at Mercer since we were last there. We are supposed to park in a grassy area behind the parking lot. I some how missed the signs and was given a warning ticket on Friday night for parking in the regular lot.
I don't think getting ready in the parking lot will be a big deal at that time in the AM but let's be sure to park in the grassy area after launching. See everybody on Saturday.
No problem. I figured since they gave me a warning ticket I better let everyone know.
Plenty of space to park and turn around. I should have called it a grassy lot because there are clear guard rails for it marking out the area. We should be fine, just a little longer of a walk back to the ramp.