# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 15:46 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
A special thanks to Rob for always helping me and others at ramp loading and unloading, and keeping things running smooth. Congrats on another impressive year finishing second. I know 2nd pl isn't as good as first, but it means you are as good as it gets, and anyone in the club would have loved to finish in your place! And Big thanks to BN for running a superb #1 bass club year after year! Like I always say BN puts his heart and soul in this club. And thanks to all the members that make this club what it is today! THE BEST BABY!!!!!!!!
Thanks Den, I appreciate the kind words. I second your part about our President. I dont think we (including myself) realize how much time and effort it takes to pull this thing off.