# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 11:35 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Morning everyone,
Not for sure everyone was aware but I believe the Lums Pond Parking lot fee went up to $8.00 from $6.00. Whether you have a boat or not, that is the state of Delawares SP rules and regs.
In all likelyhood, I will not be making this tournament nor the other one in 2 weeks on the Sassafras due to other committments.
As Rob will be recieving his own SJHT Change Purse (When I see him again), please try to have exact change for Tournament entry fee's or any side action. The Permits are in the Tournament books along with other pertinent information.
Lums Pond should be bustiing at the seams this weekend and I for one will miss it yet again this year. Rob...If Brians *B-Hopper* S. nephew and new member Nick A. should come out, just pencil his name in until I can re-print his official name in the Tale of the Tape score sheets.