Navigation
· Home
· Discussion Forum
· Web Links
· Contact Us
· Downloads
CURRENT SEASON
· 2026 Standings
· 2026 Schedule
· 2026 Point System
· 2026 Rules and Regs
· Event Calendar
PAST SEASONS
· 2025 Results
· 2024 Results
· 2023 Results
· 2022 Results
· 2021 Results
· 2020 Results
· 2019 Results
· 2018 Results
· 2017 Results
· 2016 Results
· 2015 Results
· 2014 Results
· 2013 Results
· 2012 Results
· 2011 Results
· 2010 Results
· 2009 Results
· 2008 Results
· 2007 Results
PICTURES
OTHER STUFF
· Delaware Rvr Tide Charts
· Map Quest
· Google Earth
· FAQ
SJHT AOY Champ 2026
Rob Masterson
SJHT IRON-MAN Champ 2026
N/A
SJHT Bass Classic Champ 2026
Dennis Tolentino
SJHT 2026 Records

# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4

2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.

2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.

Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.

Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32

Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach

2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.

BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 11:45
· Slap count: 0
· Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants

2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
View Thread
 Print Thread
Batteries
jiggin den
Looking to buy new batteries for the trolling motor. I know a few guys in the club have the Optima blue top. I did some research on them and found they are of top quality, along with the price. Does anyone know where I could get the best deal?? was thinking of looking for a store in Delaware to save a bit on taxes. Thanks

Jiggin Den
 
BigNasty06
jiggin den wrote:
Looking to buy new batteries for the trolling motor. I know a few guys in the club have the Optima blue top. I did some research on them and found they are of top quality, along with the price. Does anyone know where I could get the best deal?? was thinking of looking for a store in Delaware to save a bit on taxes. Thanks

Jiggin Den


Dennis.... I purchased them for my little 12' boat many years ago at Sears. They not only had the best price but I believe gave a credit if you were exchanging older batteries. Not sure if they still do that but I've had those batteries since 2004.

The alternative would be AC Delco's Marine batteries.

BTW...When I got my glass boat, they already had 2 of the Blue Top Optima batteries and 1 of the Yellow top cranking batteries onboard. yayyy

BN06
Edited by BigNasty06 on 07/05/2013
BN06, President
 
jiggin den
Thanks for the response BN and info. I will definitely look into Sears. Hope all goes well at the Union open. Hope everyone had a nice holiday. Sorry I could not help out.

Jiggin Den
 
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest News At SJHT
THIS WEEKS WINNER
Dennis *Just Warming Up* Tolentino with 3 Bass weighing a Total 3.92lbs.
at NEWTON LAKE
2026 CLASSIC WINNER
Dennis*Jiggen Den* Tolentino
11.93 Lbs. 5 fish Cooper River Park & Newton Lake

2026 HOOK THIS TOP 6
1. Rob Masterson
2. Dennis Tolentino
3. Bill Leach
4. Jackson Fu
5. David Snedeker
6. BN06

2026 LUNKER
Jackson *I'm Back* Fu

At MALAGA LAKE
5.85lbs
2026 HOOK THIS ROOKIE TOP 5
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Events
<< May 2043 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Users Online
· Guests Online: 28

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 62
· Newest Member: BluntedBassSteve
Last Seen Users
BigNasty0601:34:13
billylee04:57:45
Scotto53 1 week
Scooter 2 weeks
topgunmatt1 3 weeks
fishnjersey 9 weeks
white mike27 weeks
fishintroop28 weeks
ram121228 weeks
moe52 weeks
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

09/25/2026 02:23
Note: 2026 SJHT Bass Classic Date and location Changes under Schedule. secret
NJ State Police MSI