# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 09:45 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Guys and gals,
Good afternoon. Just a reminder, like always, as we restart our NJ Closed Bass fishing season, I will be brining 2 Boxes of Dunkin Doughnuts and a box of Jo for your eating\drinkng pleasures.
Angler's please be mindful of the
5:30am Start time and 12:30pm End time.
3 Fish Limit
Jay, John, Jimbo, and Jiggen Den will be running the show. I will be at the beginning however due to a prior committment, i will be leaving right after the 1st horn Blow.
According to the last report I heard, the Rt. 130 overpass is currently accessible. If this is not the case, anglers must abide by any posted guideline.
We have historically had a good turnout for this event.
Before I forget, Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, sons, uncles, grandpa's, and neighborhood watch dads.
Note: Preparations for this years 9th Annual SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Tournament is in full swing. I will have flyers to give each member at least 5 to distribute around there own local water holes and place of work (if suitable), library's, or to hang at a local Tackle store. With the 4th of July actually being in the middle of the week, our tournament is actually being held earlier than normal. After the Cooper R. event, I really need your help in getting the word out.[
Remember- The 2012 SJHT Union Lake Tag Team Belts will be up for grabs again this year. They're at the workshop being modified right now.
We will have light food and beveage onhand, so lets get the word out there guys and gals./b]
[b]Rob M.- I have a couple of flyer's I would like for you to post at Assunpink, Stone Tavern, and maybe Rising Sun if capable.
Alright....That's it for now...
See u early Saturday morning with the goods.
BN06
Edited by BigNasty06 on 06/14/2012
BN06, President