# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 18:37 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Arrived at Mikes Farm house last Sunday at 12:30 threw everything in the crib ran to the launch and was in the farm pond by 1:30. Saw the grass was matted to the surface on the entire shoreline by the launch and bass chashing sunnies off their beds so I tied on the Smokin Toads J.Strong turned me on to and the party started. I mean it was on. I had 14 in the boat in the 1st hour and saw no signs of the bite letting up as I worked the shoreline. The males were on the beds and they were pissed off and guarding their beds. Started taking pics but they were coming so fast I gave up and just kept fishing. Finished up at 5:30 with 40 thats right 40 bass on the frog. Couldn't match that number any other day on the frog but I had 18 last night as the females started to move up. Fished from 6:30 to 9:00 and went back at it again today before I left.
Fished the pond almost everyday and night before we hit the river. Best lure was the smoakin toad but I did get a few on the Seinko when the toad was getting ignored. For your viewing pleasure.