# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 17:47 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Hey, miss seeing you guys. As my dad told some of you or all of you know idk but my dad and I are having family problems and I just came on here to let everyone know, There is two sides to every story, and you haven't heard my side...
On a brighter note I got a car and passed my driving test during the supposed Earthquake lol. I'm so happy I'm getting my license
hey good to hear from you. The main thing is, is to fix things with family and remember to love one other no matter what happens family is all we have everything else is second.
lipripper wrote:
hey good to hear from you. The main thing is, is to fix things with family and remember to love one other no matter what happens family is all we have everything else is second.
Yeah X2 what Dale stated!!! Justin, as a teenager (especially one that has just gotten there drivers license) and maybe willing to venture outside of the box a little bit, always remember the bond and memories one shares as Father and son. With so much wrong going on in the world today, I would kill to spend time with my decease father for just one more day! Justin, in life, we all through ups and downs. We argue....we fight... and we maybe even not speak to one another for a period of time. That's normal and Real. However when all is said and done, I see the love, caring, and good will your dad has for you and will continue to have for you.
As your SJHT extended family, we're here to support both you and your dad. Having been around the block once or twice, I know how sometimes how we rebel against positions of authority. Justin....don't go down this slippery road as it normally ends tragically.
We all as human beings have choices and decisions to make in life. I can tell you a few stories of my younger years, but I'll save that for another day.
Both need to do the RIGHT thing and definitely communicate amongst each other. If ya need to talk more, everyone has my number.
lipripper wrote:
hey good to hear from you. The main thing is, is to fix things with family and remember to love one other no matter what happens family is all we have everything else is second.
Justin, in life, we all through ups and downs. We argue....we fight... and we maybe even not speak to one another for a period of time. That's normal and Real. However when all is said and done, I see the love, caring, and good will your dad has for you and will continue to have for you.
Yeah I know, We both aren't seeing eye to eye right now... I think I'm right, He thinks he's right... We just can't seem to reach a middle ground right now. It is what it is I guess and I hope we can get back to the way we were before someday.
Well at least you can see that there is middle ground and that is a good thing. Remember just as you don't give up out on the water you never give up on family. My prayers are with you. Good bassin bro. If you are able and want to fish you can take a seat in my boat. That is if you are allowed. and it's okay with your dad. Hope to see you out on the water.