# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 17:07 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
So I get a text Sunday at noon by some arrogant kid saying that today was the day. By that he meant the day I would catch a 5 pounder. She's eluded me all year, but I cant complain to much because Ive lost count of number of 4 pounders Ive caught so far. The heavy rain would create perfect conditions at puff X which I still dont believe is a puff. We work our way around the lake a couple times throwing large plastics getting soaked with just a few average fish to show for. Each time we stop at certain locations, the kid tells me some big fish story about how hes catches 6 pounders regularly out of that spot. On our third pass on this one spot, this girl hits as the bait was sinking. As my line is running towards deeper water, I set the hook with my new 6'10" heavy Falcon rod thanks to my buddy Leon from Megastrike/Amsel Lawn Care. Amsel lawn care, best lawn service in the area with unbeatable prices. Anyhow, I feel the weight of the fish and immediately yell out that its a good one. After a short fight I get her to shore. I hear the kid say it s a 6, but I was to focused on getting her in my hands. The kid goes running for the car to get the scale and camera. As hes gone some guy comes running down to see the size of her. BTW thats why Im looking off in the pic. He was taking a pic to and I was looking in his camera. I get her on the scale with a big grin on my face and it reads 4lb 12oz. I gently let her go, after a second scale test just to be sure. I stand up shaking my head and tell the kid his puff sucks. We continued around for about another hour. Caught one more that should have been 4 plus but ended weighing in at 3 even. Damn light fish. I think Im saving up all my 5's for the club Classic.