# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 15:46 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Okay I went on vacation to Ocean City MD for this week. Still Here. Still Enjoying it. While the car we took down did not have room for a surf fishing pole so instead of fishing I'll go crabbin at a local pier. Turns out I forgot to bring any handlines or crab cages so I was screwed so I thought. Once I got into the place I was staying at I got unpacked and started looking around. Well I checked the closet to the left of where you enter the place. They had two surf poles already rigged, two crab cages, and two crab nets. They knew I was coming. Once I saw that I thought this is a vacation paradise.
Anyway after getting some bait at a local bait shop. I decided to head out Tuesday Morning and do some fishing. Well I had a beach chair, the poles, a pocket knife, squid, etc. I had everything I would need and more just for one day at the beach when I was going down there for a couple hours. All I needed was a beach towell. So on my 2nd cast.. I hook up with something big and I found out my drag isn't set I reel it in eventually and I catch...
A Beach Towell so now I'm set for the beach. That thing put up one hell of a fight that towell. So I kept it and I thinking about getting it mounted.
Then after that. I found out the guy who rigged this rod didn't do it too good. I was getting a bunch of Twist and Tangles to the point where I had to cut the line with my dull pocket knife so that kept me busy for about a half hour. I retide my hook and got back to fishing. So with the tangles and towells out of the way I got back out there and on my 2nd cast I get something. This isn't going away so I reel it in I see something on my line and its a...
A crab I hooked it in the upper lip. I felt like BN at DOD a couple years ago but this crab was smaller.Maybe I should throw the crab trap out there to catch a fish I have a few days left of fishing and hopfully I get a fish in between then and the time I leave.
Speaking of DOD I wont be there this Saturday thats the day I come back from vacation so I wont be there