# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 15:06 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
I caught this on Stone Tavern yesterday. I was on the phone though so didnt measure or weigh like a dumbass. I dont recall catching one this big but I havnt caught many.
Caught a bunch of bass also but nothing with a lot of size. Have pictures of those also but who hasnt seen a pound and half bass?
10 minutes later.....I still cant get this picture up. Dont know what my deal is. Tboe, can you help me out?
Thanks Tboe! I just did a test with making the picture the same size and could not do it. Is there an upload button that im not seeing after I browse for the pic?
ram1212 wrote:
Thanks Tboe! I just did a test with making the picture the same size and could not do it. Is there an upload button that im not seeing after I browse for the pic?
Thanks guys! I thought it may have been a good size one but I wasnt sure. I didnt see or feel any teeth. His mouth was just like a bass mouth. The worst part was I was on the phone at the time and didnt really get to examine him as well as I would have like to.