# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 08:55 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Anyone in sj have a spot they know if I can store my boat/boats? My current location just told me they sold the property today and the new owners are taking it over tomorrow. Luckily I just dropped my big boat off for repair today and I took my tin boat to my house for now. I am technically not allowed to have even this boat at my residence. If the shop calls tomorrow and says my boats ready, I currently have no where to take it to. Worst case anyone have temporarily winter storage for a couple months until I figure this out?
I would say check with Bama as he has a couple of Storage spots\locations. But under the circumstances, I'll keep my eyes\ears open for you in the next day or two.