# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 09:35 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
I recently had the honor and privlege to attend Life-long Member "Moe's" wedding held at the Renault Winery in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
I'll try to make this short and sweet. Roseanne, Wayne's new Bride was dressed very stunningly!!! Having met her for the 1st time, she welcomed me with open arms and told everyone (i.e. The actual guest) my real name was BigNasty06!!!! LOL!!! Too funny!!! The outdoor setting was decorated like the King and Queen of England were getting married..
Our very own Big Al was the best man and for a short period of time, behaved himself...
Wayne...was dressed in his Black tux with White shirt...
Having repeated there vows....Big Al proceeded to give Wayne the ring....
The newly wedds began making there stroll back towards the main corridor...
I was able to take a quick snapshot with my ready to retire smartphone....
Once back inside after the Hot and humid conditions, Moe's 97yr old mom wanted to get her dance on and bust a move!!!! A true Classic!!!! God Bless her!!!
All in all, the food was fantastic. The music was jamming. Big Al lasted almost to the very end when he couldn't help but grab and smack Moe's arse in celebration that he was no longer going to be his you know what!!!! I believe I have video somewhere of that footage. Truly Big Al at his best after throwing a couple of Beers back!!!!
Moe....From me to you and I believe I can speak for the rest of the crew, I wish you and Roseanne all the best in your new marriage. You definitely deserve the best and all the happiness in the world. Hope to see you and Wayne Jr. back on the water very soon!!!