# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 13:46 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
So the story goes....traffic was a biatch with everybody heading down to the Jersey shore and points south. I'm cruising listening to my tunes and who do I see to my right hand lane....Tim Horton. As I pass him I give a wave and the South Jersey version of the West Side Fingers in the Air. Driving a bit further down the road, we come to a stop and proceed to have a quick conversation on the highway. It went something like, "Yo Nasty! Is that you? I said Nah! I'm with Ish biatch. LOL!! I asked did he catchem good on the Big D.....followed by a bit of a sad face. I said...don't sweat it and oh by the way, where are you staying at? He said at the spot.... I said cool.... meet you there in a minute. You guys should know how I get down....
Sorry to digress!!!! LOL!!!
Upon arriving at the spot, Tim, his cameraman, and his dad shoot the chit with me for a good minute. Not being a Delaware river rat, I recommended fishing Newton Lake !!! [smilie=cheesy.gif] or heading down to Lake Audrey.
Upon that advice and the Nasty love, Tim went into his stash of Profound Outdoors hard to get lures (well at least when they debut) on his television show back in February\March 2014 timeframe and presented me with the HOT color....
After checking out his boat and some of his Raymarine finders and cockpit
I said good seeing you guys and see you back in another month or so....and graciously exited stage left.
In summary: It was cool running into another fellow pro angler. From his dad...down to his cameraman, Tim was totally cool. I think he thought I wanted an autograph but that was not the case....check out his cap. [smilie=coolsmiley.gif] Always got to promote\rep the SJHT brand!!!
One thing that dawned on me somewhat Mid-way and after our encounter, these Elite anglers will be coming to win and take no prisoners. One has to understand they make there living by dong this 24/7 and some through endorsements. Having said that, I believe the window to practice fish for the upcoming event ends in the next fews days outside of the 3 day Pre-fish window closer to the August event. Tim and his crew were cool and they were departing early in the AM heading up to Cayuga and other locations for another event. Mucho respect to you know who....
Totally cool BN! Sounds like a real down to earth guy. I had the privalege to meet some of Pros a few years back at the Bassmasters Classic down in Pittsburgh. Like you said BN these guys do this for a living, and it no doubt puts a lot of stress, pressure, and anxiety in there everyday activities. Nice report BN
I know Brian *SubFish* will be a Marshal for the Elite tournament next month. I'm hoping to make it to the final days weigh in that Sunday, August 10, 2014.
Tim was definitely down to earth...
BN06
BN06, President