# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 08:55 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
You guys are going to hate me, but I am getting out of dodge and heading Florida to Fish the BIG "O" on Friday then on to Miami to watch the Colts beat up on the Saints! Look for me I'll me in my #6 Jets Jersey! Then back on Monday to enjoy the rest of this wonderful Jersey winter!
Well as promised I fished The Big O on Friday:
1- Rented a 14ft skiff that was equipted with a 15hp Merc but no trolling motor or electonics.
2- Water temp was told from another fisherman, was right around 70
3- According to dock talk- all the big fish were on beds
4- The wind was howling all day long- made it impossible to position the boat
5- Because of the non stop blowing wind it was impossible to sight fish
6- That Lake is freakin HUGE!!! Awesome
Ok now you have the picture, with not being able to sight fish or being able to control the boat I looked for other fisherman on the lake and went there. I found a cut canal that had about 5 boats in it ( they were all fishing for crappie) and kind of just anchored at the mouth by shoving the nose of my boat into some marsh. Fish various styles but then got bit on a lipless cranbait. Only finished up with 6 Florida Bass and nothing bigger than a couple of pounds. I do have some pics and will post them later. I would loved to have a chance to sight fish but the conditons just made it brutal. Even though I did not get the trophy I still had a great time and I looking forward to going back to Florida sometime in the near future.