# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 16:16 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Anyone catch it? After venturing down to Sunset, I got to go back up to Newark. It was incredible though. The next time it is in Jersey, I highly recommend . It was really a great time.
Jon "Bones" Jones may be the modern era Ali. No joke, that is kid is unreal. I am a boxing fan also.
Had to share with you guys! BN, if you like the WWE, this will blow your mind.
Rob,
Glad you had an unbelievable time at the match. Next time it's back in town, I may have to bring my son and other buddy.
Between the National NCAA 2011 Wrestling championship over the last couple of days in Phildelphia, PA and the UFC matches up in North Jersey, I found myself in front of the TV watching alot of sporting events.
Hopefully...you took some pictures...
BN06
BN06, President