· Slap count: 0
· Last checked ID: 258
2023 SJHT Bass Classic participants

2023 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Salem Canal 10-01-23
View Thread
 Print Thread
2016 New Member Introductions....
BigNasty06
Good day potential SJHT new members. Thanks for taking the initial steps in creating a screen name and registering with the site. This is the area where as a new member, you can somewhat introduce yourself to the rest of the SJHT community. Basically provide your:

First name, area from which you preside, Home lake(s), How long you been Bass fishing, favorite technique, type of boat you fish out of, and anything else you feel like sharing.

If you're able to post, then you have already gotten past the 1st initial process. The second was via an in person conversation, email, text messages, or club inquiry possibly through a current\former member of SJHT.

The third step is attending our upcoming 1st meeting of the season. There will be a ton of information discussed and where we as a club plan to go forward in 2016.

Keep checking back to the site as more information and updates will be coming more regularly as the season draws near.

Note: See New Thread regarding 1st meeting of 2016 Season.

Thank you for your interest and plan to have a great time on and off the water.

VR,
BN06
BN06, President

topgunmatt1
Hey guys I hope to be joining the club and I'll be at the meeting tomorrow. My name is Matt and I'm originally from Jackson, but now live in Haddon Township right by the Cooper River. I grew up fishing the Manasquan Reservoir and the three assunpink lakes. I have a 14 foot Jon boat and a 1989 21ft Gambler. Can't wait for the season.

P.S. This sound like a dating profile.

BigNasty06
topgunmatt1 wrote:
Hey guys I hope to be joining the club and I'll be at the meeting tomorrow. My name is Matt and I'm originally from Jackson, but now live in Haddon Township right by the Cooper River. I grew up fishing the Manasquan Reservoir and the three assunpink lakes. I have a 14 foot Jon boat and a 1989 21ft Gambler. Can't wait for the season.

P.S. This sound like a dating profile.

Welcome to the site and premiere Mid-size Bass Fishing Club in NJ Matt. We have a great group of guys here ranging in ages from the late teens to the Mid to early 60's. Thanks for signing up and look forward to meeting you in person at the meeting.

Regards,
BN06
BN06, President

jiggin den
Welcome to the club Matt, don't think I'll be making the meeting, but I assure you won't be disappointed.

Jiggin Den

BASS HOPPER
Welcome aboard Matt

ram1212
Welcome Matt!

BigNasty06
Good day guys and gals,
I would just like to Thank all that came out to our 1st 2016 meeting. All that either texted me , spoke to over the phone, and\or email.

We had a nice turnout with roughly 13-14 members in attendance. We had about another 6-7 additional members not in attendence but stated they would be coming back in 2016. Since we have not had an official Club Officer Election\Vote since I became President in 2007, for the record we conducted a New one in 2016. I will continue to remain President, however Joe Reed is now our Vice-President. Joe , if availible at times, will represent myself at SJBCA meetings, at tournaments, and communicating ideas\issues throughout the course of the season and off season. I would like to Personally Thank Jay Niessan (Former Vice-President) for his period served and thoughtful ideas, but this official vote should take place every 3 years or till the Officer is No Longer able to serve in that capacity. Joe Reed volunteered for the position and all that goes with it. This new move will greatly influence and better the club as a whole as Joe has a ton of prior experience fishing in Top Rod and some other fishing clubs.

There were alot of topic of discussions and suggestions for our internal Tag Team match-ups, Major League Fishing Type event for the Top 10 Anglers at the end of the season, along with updating\correcting previous Rules and Regulation changes. I'll be getting with Rob and Joe Reed to close any Loop Holes or Paragraph sections as it relates to this years Update.

For those not in attendance, Please mail in your 2016 Dues. If you need the address, please shoot me a text message or give me a call.

More info to follow....Stay tune and Thanks for coming out

BN06
BN06, President

jiggin den
Congrats Joe on VP position!

Jiggin Den

jackson
Great meeting...dont forget to make Mike start a facebook page lol

ram1212
Mike knocked it out already, thanks Mike!

parisi
Hello Names John
I look forward to meeting all of you.
Grew up in Mt Laurel and now live in Williamstown. I have been fishing for years but more than normal the last 5 yrs. I have a 16ft tracker proV SC and a Pelican 10 ft. I live close to oak pond, willson lake, grenloch lake to name a few. I enjoy traveling to different states to fish. I only hit 2 so far which are Lake Anna VA and UmBagog NH. hope to hit more this year.

BASS HOPPER
Welcome to the club John look forward to seeing you out on the water.

BigNasty06
Welcome John.
Can't wait to officially meet you in person.

Keep checking into the site especially as we near the 2016 start.

BN06
BN06, President

ram1212
Welcome John!

jackson
Welcome John, happy you could join. Dont let the Asian intimidate you...hes just lucky lol

jiggin den
Welcome to SJHT!

Jiggin Den

parisi
Thanks. I look forward to meeting you all.

parisi
Jackson. You know what they say it's better to be lucky than good. LOL.

BigNasty06
parisi wrote:
Jackson. You know what they say it's better to be lucky than good. LOL.

Yeah...that's what I keep telling myself. LOL!!!

BN06
BN06, President

BigNasty06
Thanks for the introductory Taylor......Before you know it, that countdown timer will be in single digits.

Keep checking to the boards as info. Will be presented.

BN06
BN06, President

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest News At SJHT
THIS WEEKS WINNER
Pete *The Professor* Ingemi with 3 Bass weighing a Total 11.82 lbs
at UNION LAKE
2023 CLASSIC WINNER
Jackson *The Bass Love Me* Fu
17.73Lbs. 6 fish Assunpink Lake & Salem Canal

2024 HOOK THIS TOP 6
1. Pete Ingemi
2. David Snedeker
3. Jackson Fu
4. Jiggen Den
5. Mike Del Monico
6. Rob Masterson

2024 LUNKER
Mike *The Bass SLAYER* Del Monico

At DAVIS MILL POND
6.16lbs
2024 HOOK THIS ROOKIE TOP 5
1. Jeff Zeitz

Events
<< April 2024 >>
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          
Users Online
· Guests Online: 15

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 62
· Newest Member: BluntedBassSteve
Last Seen Users
BigNasty0605:16:41
Scooter 2 days
billylee 2 days
moe 2 weeks
Scotto53 3 weeks
topgunmatt1 5 weeks
rvansciver 8 weeks
Riversofash527 weeks
fishintroop30 weeks
BluntedBassMike32 weeks
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

03/21/2024 21:52
Update: 2024 Opener at DoD Lake moved to Sunday, March 24, 2024 7am-2pm. clap

11/12/2023 13:13
Update: 2024 Zoom Meeting Sun. 11-12-23 to discuss Lake Selection & other bodies of waters. fishing
NJ State Police MSI